These topics have been created and waiting for funding and/or sponsorship in order to complete production. Your individual donations will help us meet our production goals. Let us know if you are a professional, organization, or corporation who is interested in sponsorship and the benefits it can bring.
- The Courage to Parent – Introduces our philosophies and workbook that helps families create a personal parenting plan.
- Expectations, Values & Parenting Styles – Having expectations for your child can be a double edged sword. Finding the right balance is the key. Explore how to set reasonable expectations and help your child develop a strong set of values. What’s your parenting style? Are you on the same page as your spouse? Research has shown that a balanced approach is the most effective. Learn more about what works and what’s not as effective.
- Enhancing Your Child’s Education – As parents we need to be involved in our child’s educational process. Learning when to get involved and how to be an effective advocate is an important key.
- Technology Interference – Social networking, texting, sexting, cyber bullying . . . explore how a parent can keep their kids safe and set appropriate boundaries in our technological age.
We also have our Conversation Starter videos topics waiting for sponsorships:
Issues that may arise:
- Positive body images and weight issues
- When a family is experiencing a stressful or difficult time
- Going through a divorce
- Creating a blended family
- When there’s a crisis in the world
Preparing for/entering adolescence:
- Getting ready to drive
- Enter middle school or high school
- Beyond the mechanics of sex
- Peer pressure
On becoming a responsible, productive person:
- Developing and maintaining relationships
- The value of work
- Motivation to do well in school
- When a child has been identified as gifted
- Balancing time, activities, and responsibilities
- The process of self-discovery and acceptance
- Identifying and claiming personal values